Three Suns Mobile Veterinary Acupuncture offers services to horses, dogs, cats and birds. For horses, acupuncture is performed at the barn. For small animals, we will try to provide acupuncture services at your home, as that is where your pet is most comfortable. In some cases, acupuncture can be provided at your family veterinarian’s office.
Diseases that can be treated include:
- Most types of pain are very responsive to acupuncture. Animals can be treated for muscle pain, joint pain, arthritis pain, neck and back pain, post-operative pain, and knee pain, just to name a few.
- Chronic conditions of the GI tract and urinary system can be treated with acupuncture. This includes failure to gain weight, inflammatory bowel disease, chronic constipation, GI ulcers and feline lower urinary tract disease.
- Many neurologic diseases can benefit from acupuncture therapy. Epileptic animals whose seizures are not well controlled with Western medications can be treated with acupuncture and herbal therapy. Animals with disk disease, weakness, and nerve damage may also benefit from acupuncture.
- Acupuncture can be an adjunctive treatment for cancer care. While it certainly does not cure cancer, acupuncture can help with pain, nausea and weight loss often caused by surgery, chemotherapy or radiation.
- There are many other applications for acupuncture. If you have questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to inquire about your pet’s particular condition.